Pro-Dex, Inc. headquartered in Santa Ana California, a publicly traded (NASDAQ symbol: PDEX) profitable and expanding engineering development and manufacturing company. Pro-Dex specializes in bringing speed to market in the development and manufacture of technology-based solutions that incorporate embedded motion control and miniature rotary drive systems serving the medical, dental, factory automation and scientific research markets.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for experienced CNC Machinists to join our team at our company headquarters in Santa Ana.
Program, set-up, and run CNC Lathe and/or Milling machines. Assist in organizing and operating shop. Assist Supervisor in ordering tools and employee training.
· Set up CNC Machine
· Run set-up processes
· Read and follow manufacturing orders
· Perform quality control inspections on products in process
· Maintain tooling
· Run 1st article parts
· Rework as required
· Participate in research and development as required
· Maintain machinery
· Clean up following processes
· Provide supervisory assistance/backup and assist with employee training
· Aid supervisor in assigning work
· Help supervisor order necessary tools
· Assist supervisor with creating new procedures for new products
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Perform precision set-up and machining per manufacturing order requirements
· Provide supervisory assistance
· Ensure all quality aspects of this position
· Maintain a clean and safe working environment
In addition to a competitive salary Pro-Dex offers full benefits, an alternative work schedule, and a profit based bonus program. No relocation will be offered. Pro-Dex is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates should submit their resume with salary history and requirements via e-mail to: email@example.com or fax to 714-433-7200.
*RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED*
"Pro-Dex specializes in bringing speed to market in the development and manufacture of technology-based solutions that incorporate embedded motion control and miniature rotary drive systems, serving the medical, dental, semi-conductor, and scientific research markets."
For additional information see the company’s website at www.pro-dex.com