Careers at Pro-Dex, Beaverton
Job Title: Electronic Engineering Technician
Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide support in the development and sustaining of electronic systems, sub-systems and equipment
- Assist production, procurement and testing efforts of electronic products
- Evaluate concepts, components, test equipment, development tools, etc.
- Develop documentation: validation records, test protocol, schematics, etc.
- Product repair and trouble-shooting
- Direct customer interaction as needed
- Produce records according to the quality system and regulatory requirements
- Develop test equipment and validate prototype products and designs
- Work independently as well as part of the engineering team
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of design work within defined deadlines
- The quality and accuracy of records and documentation
- Adhere to quality and regulatory requirements and procedures
- Efforts towards continual improvement
- Maintain safe and respectful working environment
A minimum associate degree in Electronics and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required. 2+ years of practical experience in an electronics engineering environment. An understanding of electronic/electrical theories, systems, cabling, power sources, components and programmable devices. Circuit board design and assembly experience. Efficient with standard electronic test equipment; oscilloscope, DMM, etc. Prototyping and bread-boarding of electronic circuits and systems. Strong written and oral communication skills, including proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet.
In addition to a competitive salary Pro-Dex offers full benefits and an alternative work schedule. No relocation will be offered. Pro-Dex is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates should submit their resume with salary history and requirements via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or fax to: 503-629-0688, or mail to: 1800 NW 169th Place, C-100, Beaverton, Oregon 97006.