Pro-Dex, Inc. headquartered in Santa Ana California, a publicly traded (NASDAQ symbol: PDEX) profitable and expanding engineering development and manufacturing company. Pro-Dex specializes in bringing speed to market in the development and manufacture of technology-based solutions that incorporate embedded motion control and miniature rotary drive systems serving the medical, dental, factory automation and scientific research markets.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Design Engineer to join our team at our company headquarters in Santa Ana.
· Create new products using customer input, experience, and safety and functional characteristics
· Evolve conceptual ideas into detail designs
· Maintain existing designs and documentation
· Assign tolerances
· Specify materials and processes
· Test new prototypes
· Perform material review of discrepant hardware
· Assist customers with requests or answer questions
· Respond to customer complaints
· Maintain department files
· Update procedures
· Ensure accuracy of drawings with producible designs to achieve a quality product efficiently
· Manage cost and schedule of projects undergoing design and development
· Strive for continuous improvement
· Perform all work according to customer input, following statutory and regulatory requirements
· Ensure all quality aspects of this position
· Maintain a safe working environment
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering. Computer Aided Design (CAD) certificate from educational institution and/or experience essential; auto CAD desired. Word processing and spreadsheet experience needed. Knowledge of standard drafting practices. Strong knowledge of materials and manufacturing, especially materials processing and manufacturing strength of materials. General office, communication, and computer skills. Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis. Written and oral communication skills in a multi-cultural work environment.
In addition to a competitive salary Pro-Dex offers full benefits, an alternative work schedule, and a profit based bonus program. No relocation will be offered. Pro-Dex is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates should submit their resume with salary history and requirements via e-mail to: email@example.com or fax to 714-433-7200.
*RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED*
"Pro-Dex specializes in bringing speed to market in the development and manufacture of technology-based solutions that incorporate embedded motion control and miniature rotary drive systems, serving the medical, dental, semi-conductor, and scientific research markets."
For additional information see the company’s website at www.pro-dex.com